While researching into Nigerian’s GDP Per Capital Growth, I was embarrassed to discover that President Buhari is (again) the worst leader for workers since independence! Please note that GDP Per Capital Growth is the best measurement of a country's standard of living, and it is lowest under Buhari and Shagari.
This made me to conclude that a man cannot perform above his potentials. Success isn’t the product of speech and cheap talk, success is the product of hardwork, selflessness and commitment to one’s duty – which are missing in President Buhari, hence his embarrassing records. Buhari's performance has nothing to do with crude oil prices or purported past looting. Obasanjo turned Nigeria around after 16 years of actual looting by the military, with lower per barrel price of crude oil in his first four years as civilian President. Indeed, the prices of crude oil under Buhari (2015-2019) are higher than what Obsanjo channeled to transform Nigeria from 1999-2002.
How bad is Buhari’s performance?
- Nigerians are poorer and are losing their jobs. Sadly, nearly all jobs created under Obasanjo, Yar’adua and Jonathan is gone! Read the following articles and confirm for yourself:
- Desperate Nigerians are either exchanging their kids or adducting kids for bags of rice! Read the following articles and confirm for yourself:
- Punch Newspaper - Man abandons son for Bag of Rice in Kano
- Nigerian Vanguard - Man abducts 10 years old boy for 3 bags of rice in Lagos
- Nigerian Vanguard - Man exchange two siblings for bags of rice in Lagos
- Punch Newspaper - 20 year old mother sold two months old baby for half bag of rice
- According to Bill Gates, Buhari's policies will NOT help Nigerians! Read the following article and confirm for yourself:
- Punch Newspaper - Bill Gates picks holes in FG’s economic plan
- Nigerians employed Buhari to fight corruption, but he choose to focus his fight on PDP members while APC members can act with impunity! No wonder Oshiomhole declared that “Once you join the APC, your sins are forgiven”
Anyway, as usual, Buhari came last in the latest research (see table below). May GOD forgive Nigerians for insulting Yar’Adua/Jonathan and voting for Buhari a non-performer. It reminds me of the Jews rejecting Jesus for Barabbas a murderer – they got what they wished for – just like Nigerians got what they wished for. Buhari has dragged us backwards. Forgive us LORD and save us – Amen.
|Position||President||Per Capital Growth|
|2nd||General Yakubu Gowon||32.3936409288|
|5th||General Sani Abacha||-1.4553269674|
|6th||General Ibrahim Babangida||-5.830304516|
Buhari is VERY bad for Nigerians!
What's your reaction?
314 page visit(s)